training administration software
Our training software offers endless possibilities thanks to our modules. The basis is planning and organizing. This can be expanded with, for example: teacher and location planning, sales, evaluation to automatic workflow. Discover the 16 functions that ensure good course administration for our current customers.
- Grip and control over training administration
- Efficient automation A to Z
- Integrate easily with other systems
- Software for educators large and small
A solid foundation gives you more control over your administration
Our course administration software offers the flexibility you are looking for, without being overloaded with a sea of choices. We’re doing this for you.
These modules are the linchpin of your training.
- Companies & people Easily keep customers’ personal and business data up-to-date.
- Planning & organizing Planning courses is indispensable. Because of templates you work super fast and the chance of errors is minimal.
- Document & actionsGenerate actions such as ‘send invitation’ as soon as someone signs up. In our dashboard you can see all your actions in a row.
Manual work evaporates and save a lot of time
As a trainer you have to be busy with training and not with administrative hassle. Coachview takes a lot of work off your hands.
Powerful modules that give you wings.
- Sales & invoicing Get more control over your entire invoicing process. With a push of a button you can create all invoices.
- Automatic workflow Do you want to get rid of tiresome repetitive actions and preferably automate everything? Then enable the automatic workflow.
- Purchasing & Equipment Do you work with suppliers or do you use a lot of material during your training? Then look no further.
Know exactly what’s going on and steer on numbers
Optimize your training and employees with more insight modules. Plan locations and teachers, evaluate specific courses
Modules that reveal every detail.
- Management Information Adjust on hard digits. Which training courses perform best and which ones could use a boost?
- Scheduling module Turn planning into an art with our visual plan overview. This gives you even more insight into your studies
- Evaluations & Intakes Discover what students really think of your training and keep improving.
- Competence management Use target groups to determine the required competencies for a specific position, department or combinations.
Make Coachview even more powerful
With our apps you expand the functionality of Coachview even further. The basis is the back office software. Our apps are easy to connect to.
These are the Coachview Apps
- Education portal Get involved if you want to offer customers more insight and self-service and if you want to give yourself the efficiency of a webshop.
- Teachers App Gives teachers real-time insight into planning and allows them to easily register tasks as attendance
- Students LMS (In Development) Give students insight into progress Manage someone’s training budget, progress in credits, or create their own grade markers.
Training administration is a team sport
We’re certainly not the only system you use. We therefore focus on a good connection with your other systems.
Seamless collaboration with these integrations
- E-learning systems In a digital world, e-learning is indispensable. We integrate perfectly with yours.
- Accounting systems Every organization has an accounting system and requires accuracy. We connect with the most important providers
- Payment providers No more irritations about unpaid invoices. We connect with the best payment service providers in the Netherlands.
- Marketing Gain more insight into prospects and grow your student numbers.
At 250+ training institutes
the backbone of the training administration
Within a year, we had achieved our objective of getting a grip on and an overview of non-degree education with course administration software.Margot LoopApplication manager Hogeschool Utrecht
"Now that we have been using Coachview for a few years, the training software has become an integral part of our organisation."Eveline KinsbergenSignOn ICT Trainingen
Coachview saves our organisation 1fte and me half a day of work per week on training registration.Marja CousijnseTraining centre Haaglanden
Most important questions about our training registration software
About the Training Software
Coachview is flat-out training administration software, but in fact it is a solution for the entire training institute. All training management processes can be executed or automated in Coachview. This gives you more grip and overview and reduces manual work and double training registrations.
Yes you can and we will help you do it! The import of existing training data into Coachview is part of the whole implementation process that you enter into together with us.
At Coachview, you only pay for what you actually use. This way, you can use our training administration software completely in your own way. Do you only want to replace Excel? Then just switch on the basic modules. Do you want to get the most out of Coachview? Then choose the modules Automatic Workflow, Evaluation and Intakes or Management Information.
All of them. Are you always up-to-date with your browser? Then we work on these browsers:
If you or your organisation use older browsers, we support Internet Explorer 10+ as much as possible. However, this browser has been declared End-of-live by Microsoft, so not all features of Coachview will work properly on it.
We understand very well that you use other tools besides training software. That is why we link with most of them. On our integration page you will find an up-to-date overview of all our links. Is yours not included? Then we can always talk about creating one!
About the software licence
One of the most important questions is, how much does such a handy training administration tool cost? Despite our clever module system, this is not easy to answer. Because we don’t know how your process works and you don’t know how to best use our modules to cover all your processes. We therefore recommend requesting a demo, so that we can calculate it based on your unique process. On what you do and do not need. Do you want an indication anyway? Then take a look at the pricingpage.
A user is an employee of your organisation who logs into Coachview. Each employee has a different set of tasks. With these tasks come different modules. You determine which user should have which modules. Do teachers need to log into Coachview? Then we have a special arrangement for that.
You pay for our training software per user per month. This also means that each month you are free to turn users off or stop them altogether if you wish.
Do you think you will be a major user of Coachview? If so, we have a great volume discount. This is always calculated during a demo.
The licence costs you pay for the modules of Coachview. Within the licence you get unlimited access to our helpdesk and knowledge base and you can follow all our workshops for free. For other things like custom reports, implementation support and project work we apply one-off costs. We always calculate these costs during the demo, so you will not be unpleasantly surprised.
No, you don’t. Our training administration software works on the basis of a monthly subscription. You pay in advance for the next month. Do you want to stop using our training registration software? Then simply cancel before the next month begins. It is just as easy to activate a module again. It is ideal for growing at your own pace.